New SAS Training Batch starts very soon (Both Class Room and Online).
We conduct SAS training sessions both weekdays and weekends.
Our faculty has 23 years of Industry Experience which includes 15 years as a Senior SAS Programmer in Big Pharma and Financial Companies in USA.He is Base and Advanced SAS Certified Professional.
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics. It is the largest market-share holder for advanced analytics. SAS Market is very good and plenty of opportunities are available across the country both Onsite and Remote (work from Home). SAS has customers in 138 countries.93 of the top 100 companies on the 2015 FORTUNE Global 500® list are using SAS.100 percent of Pharma and Bio Technology companies are using SAS for their clinical trials and drug development.
Be a SAS Certified Professional within one month after completion of our training. We have 100 percent success record for SAS certifications.
SAS Clinical, Analytics, Financial and Business Intelligence Training.
High lights of our training session:
1) Introduction to Programming.
2) Introduction to SQL, SDLC, RCS.
3) Complete BASE SAS, SAS Macros.
4) SAS STAT, SAS GRAPH, ODS.
5) Brief Introduction to remaining modules like ACCESS, EIS, OR…
6) SAS in Pharma/Financial/Insurance
7) Introductions to Clinical trails
8) Introduction to CDISC, STDM, Adam
9) ISS/ISE tables
10) 21CFR PARII/ ICH Guidelines
12) Validations and Edit Checks
13) CRF review
14) Sample Project
15) Base SAS certification training.
16) Real time situations and solutions.
17) Preparing the first draft of resume.
18) Interview questions.
19) Documentation and course notes etc.
20) Mock interviews and Placement help
21) No contract and Commitment
The training will equip you all the things which you may face in the duration of your project at client place. It would be a piece of cake for you and you will be able to outperform far better than your colleagues. Most of our students got the project in 6 to 8 weeks.
Our sessions have limited seats. No one left behind is our policy.