The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication is an innovative course that provides students with the tools needed to develop new ways of creating and delivering information over digital media networks along with business innovation and strategic application to support them.
• Admission Form Available at http://www.sac.ac.in/online-application-form.asp
• Course Commence - August 2014 onwards
• Course Duration - 12 Months
• Fees -INR 2, 15,000 /-
Working in the media requires interest. The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication is open to:
• Graduates from any discipline (Arts, Commerce or Science)
• People who are currently working, but want to do your career in the media
• We look for the following qualities in candidates:
• Good academic record
• Good command over English
• Competent writing and communication skills
For more details visit http://www.sac.ac.in/digital-media-communication.asp
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication (SACAC) is a centre for creative learning in arts and communication. SACAC offers Post Graduate Diploma in Film & Video Production, Direction & Screenplay Writing, Motion Picture Editing, Digital Cinematography, Sound Recording & Design, Audio Engineering & Music Production, Creative Photography, Advertising & Public Relations, Applied Journalism & Media Communication and Digital Media Communication. It also provides short term courses in Digital Still Photography, Creative Writing, Copy Writing, Script Writing, Social Media Marketing, Self Expression and Exploration, Painting and Sketching, Audio Engineering and Music Production.