Uterine fibroids are very common non-cancerous (benign) growths that develop in the muscular wall of the uterus. They can range in size from very tiny (a quarter of an inch) to larger than a cantaloupe. Occasionally, they can cause the uterus to grow to the size of a five-month pregnancy. In most cases, there is more than one fibroid in the uterus. While fibroids do not always cause symptoms, their size and location can lead to problems for some women, including pain and heavy bleeding.
Prevalence of Uterine Fibroid
Twenty to 40 percent of women age 35 and older have uterine fibroid of a significant size. Indian women are at a higher risk for fibroid: as many as 50 percent have fibroid of a significant size. Uterine fibroid are the most frequent indication for hysterectomy in premenopausal women and, therefore, are a major public health issue.
Uterine Fibroid Symptoms
Most fibroids don't cause symptoms only 10 to 20 percent of women who have fibroids require treatment. Depending on size, location and number of fibroids, they may cause:
- Heavy, prolonged menstrual periods and unusual monthly bleeding, sometimes with clots. This can lead to anemia.
- Pelvic pain and pressure
- Pain in the back and legs
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Bladder pressure leading to a frequent urge to urinate
- Pressure on the bowel, leading to constipation and bloating
- Abnormally enlarged abdomen
Unless your fibroids are so large that surgery is imminent, I would urge women to consider homeopathy as a possible alternative to a hysterectomy. How many of those half-a-million-plus hysterectomies could be avoided with early homeopathic intervention.
1) Stop uterine fibroids from growing again Surgery cannot do this without taking away the whole uterus (hysterectomy) or its inner wall (endometrial ablation). A treatment with homeopathic miasms and constitutional remedies can stop the unwanted growths and enable you to continue living with your reproductive organs as a whole.
2) Melt the fibroids down in order to easily remove them from the body In real life, this requires a surgery, while in energy healing, this boils down to taking another remedy -- a very non-invasive procedure.
3) Cut uterine fibroids out Again, homeopathy can help here, in a non-invasive way. There is a remedy, Silicea, which acts as a "homeopathical scalpel", while another, Myrristica Sebifera acts as a "homeopathical knife". Taken together, they separate uterine fibroids from the wall of the uterus, and then the tumors fall away.
4) Export them out Again, homeopathy can help. A remedy called Hepar Sulphuris Calcarea speeds up the growth of uterine fibroids, while Silicea with Myrristica Sebifera take the bad tissue out.
5) Clean up the act -- both the uterus physically and the whole body hormonally Post-op treatment can sometimes be weeks long. In homeopathy, there would be no ill effects of anestesia, cutting, bleeding, wounds, etc. etc. Applied properly, homeopathy is a better way of getting the uterine fibrods out!
Contact :- Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj
email id:- email@example.com
Contact No:- 0-9811127065
Send Message Phone: 9811127065
Report this ad