Cervical spondylitis is a common degenerative condition of the cervical (neck) spine that most likely is caused by age-related changes (wear and tear) in the inter vertebral disks and vertebrae of the neck.
The pain can be chronic or episodic, associated with long periods of remission.
* Neck pain is often accompanied by stiffness which progressively worsens.
* Non-specific headaches occurring mostly in the sub-occipital region
* Patients without any history of trauma present with pain, loss of sensation, abnormal sensations and weakness, or a combination of these symptoms.
* Patients with myelopathy can present with symptoms such as difficulty in writing; diffuse weakness; and abnormal sensations.
* Loss of sphincter control and urinary incontinence.
Research proven homeopathic treatment offers fantastic pain relief as well as better mobility for Cervical Spondylitis.
-Excellent relief in pain and stiffness
-Marked reduction in the inflammation of the disc
-Improved mobility of neck and hands
-Improvement in tingling and numbness which may be there is patients who have nerve compression
-Reduced need for pain killer. You may be able to stop pain killers
-No side effects at all
Contact : Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj
"Homoeopathic World", Noida
Mobile : 0-9811127065
Send Message Phone: 9811127065
Report this ad