Sales Reps are responsible for revenue generation and value creation by subscribing small to medium sized businesses to our portfolio of existing and future care services. This is a great opportunity to notably contribute to the development of our online portfolio and the entire family of products and services. Through leadership from sales management, Inside Sales Reps will work on specific inbound/outbound sales campaigns that are fully supported by marketing efforts, with the responsibility of building relationships, closing new sales and providing outstanding customer service to current customers.
• Qualify, engage and validate customers' needs in order to effectively communicate how we can help them meet their business goals.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of our company's products and services, and how they can help our customers increase clients and revenue.
• Establish long-term, valuable relationships with new and existing clients.
• Be a results-driven key player on a fast-growing sales team by meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Become an expert in CRM system in order to maintain strong customer follow-up, track sales and provide weekly progress reports to sales management.
• Leverage webinars and other online software for product demonstrations to potential customers.
• Sell in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture while implementing corporate sales POA.
• Can successfully work with all levels of management
• Is able to build positive relationships and influence purchasing decisions
• Exhibits strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Has excellent organization, time management, listening and communication skills
• Is self-motivated, proactive and detail oriented
• Can be coached and mentored on enhancing consultative selling, organization and time management skills
• Has excellent verbal and written communication in English
• Is able to work independently as well as in a team setting
If you feel that you possess these skills, Call (919)578-3089
Send Message Phone: 9195783089
Report this ad