Anxiety or Stress is a general term for several disorders that cause nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying. These disorders affect how we feel and behave, and they can manifest real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is vague and unsettling, while severe anxiety can be extremely debilitating, having a serious impact on daily life.
People often experience a general state of worry or fear before confronting something challenging such as a test, examination, recital, or interview. These feelings are easily justified and considered normal. Anxiety is considered a problem when symptoms interfere with a person's ability to sleep or otherwise function. Generally speaking, anxiety occurs when a reaction is out of proportion with what might be normally expected in a situation.
Types of anxiety disorders:-
There are six major types of anxiety disorders, each with their own distinct symptom profile: generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, phobia, post-traumatic stress disorder, and social anxiety disorder.
Anxiety affects the way a person thinks, but the anxiety can lead to physical symptoms, as well. Symptoms of anxiety can include:-
-Excessive, ongoing worry and tension
-Feelings of apprehension or dread
-Restlessness or a feeling of being "edgy"
-The need to go to the bathroom frequently
-Being easily startled
-Sadness and depression
-Decrease in libido
-Increased blood pressure
It's important to be evaluated by your doctor for a proper diagnosis and to rule out other medical problems that may resemble anxiety. Mental health professionals use a variety of methods to help people overcome anxiety disorders. Anxiety disorder is a common illness and can be treated very effectively using homeopathic medicines. There is variety of homeopathic medicine that is known to play a role in the physiology of anxiety.
Before finding the right remedy for your anxiety, a homeopath will try and determine your homeopathic state. The homeopathic state is the overall picture of not only the symptom, which in this case is anxiety, but of the person overall. There are seven remedies commonly used for anxiety, which differ from one another according to the cause of anxiety.
Advantage of Homeopathic medicine:-
1. Fast & good improvement is usually seen within 4-6 weeks of starting the therapy
2. Curative: you take the remedy only as long as necessary, with the goal of permanent alleviation of symptoms and eventually stopping the remedy.
3. Treats all symptoms at the same time, not just those related to the neurotransmitter imbalance.
4. Very simple to use:
5. Predictable: most people respond well.
6. There are no side effects from homeopathic remedies, so it is the ideal choice for anyone who is looking for alternatives to medications with unwanted adverse effects. This makes it very valuable for treating children or adolescents with behavioral or mood disorders, especially because of the increased risk of suicide associated with conventional anti-depressant medications in adolescents.
7. Homeopathy is also an excellent choice for women during pregnancy or lactation, and is often very effective for women with post-partum depression.
8. Another advantage is that homeopathic medicine does not interact with conventional medications, so it is possible to begin homeopathic treatment while still taking other prescriptions.
9. Most people see positive results from homeopathic medicine within 2-4 weeks of treatment.
The aim of homeopathic treatment will be:
-Reduced incidences of panic attacks.
-Reduced severity of acute panic attack symptoms.
-Increased ability to cope with outside influences.
-Acknowledgement and expression of suppressed feelings.
-Increased understanding, calmness and acceptance.
-Clearer, more coherent thinking.
For details contact:-
Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj
Homoeopathic World, UGF-12B, Parsvanath Plaza
Sector-27, Noida, India
Contact No:- 0-9811127065