Oracle 10g DBA offers many new tools that help DBAs work more efficiently (and perhaps more enjoyably),
Oracle 10g DBA Course Details:
● Oracle DBA Training & with live Project.
● Each and Every Student will get full support during the projects.
● Eligible by any Graduates / post graduates
● Covers the entire 6 different Modules of Oracle DBA Training.
● On successful completion of the course, all students get a ‘Certificate in Oracle DBA Trainingfrom INSPIRE GEC.
• Defining an Oracle Server, Database, Instance.
• Physical Structure, Memory Structure, Process Structure, Logical Structure, Execution of SQL Statements, User Session
Creating a New Database:
Identifying the application and the no. of applications the DB will support. Adv. of having each application on each DB. Adv. of having common DB.for all Applications. UnderstandingTS, Changing Initialization parameters- SGAsize, Processes, TS Naming Conventions, Block Sizes, Type of DB, No. of users the DB has to support, etc, Dropping a Database, ASM Database, sysaux, Tablespace, Default Tablespace.
Managing an Oracle Database
• Creating and Managing Initialization files - PFILE and SPFILE, Adv. of SPFILE over PFILE
• Identifying the various states/options of Instance Startup/Shutdown, DB Mount/Open stages
• Monitoring Alert and Trace Files in udump, bdump and cdump for DB Troubleshooting
• Configuring System Global Area (SGA) - DB Buffer Cache, Log Buffer and Shared Pool
• Understanding Background Processes - Mandatory/Optional and the jobs performed by them using the Data Dictionary to retrieve information about the database - V$, DBA_views
Managing Tablespaces and Datafiles
• Creating and Altering Tablespaces, adding, resizing, renaming and relocating a Datafile,Renaming Tablespace.Tablespace - offline, online, readonly, readwrite, Temporary tablespace groups, multiple blocks
• Creating and Managing a Tablespace when using OMF and the advantages of OMF
• Extent management- Dictionary Managed and Locally Managed Tablespaces (AUTOALLOCATE, UNIFORM) and advantages of locally managed over dictionary managed tablespaces
• Big File Tablespace, Temporary Tablespace Group.
• Creating, Maintaining tables using appropriate storage settings - initial, minextents, pctfree, etc
• Obtaining table information like avg. row length, chained rows, etc after analyzing the tables
• Managing. Listing diff. types of Indexes and their uses. Creating B-Tree and Bitmap Indexes, Maintaining Indexes, Identifying unused Indexes, Obtaining Index nformation
Creating user's, Managing resources with profiles, User Authentication, Managing user privileges and roles.
Managing Export's & Import's
Main Tasks of Exports and Imports Incremental, Cumulative and Complete Export and Import Points to remember before doing export and import
Oracle Data Pump
• Introduction, Benefits of Data Pump Export and Import
• Data Pump Export and Import modes
Also we train on Oracle 10g SQL, Oracle 10g PL-SQL, Oracle 10g Forms and Oracle 10g Reports
Pls bring this page printout in order to avail discount from Rs.500 to 5000/-
(Karnataka service excellency award winner for year 2011)
#363, 1st floor, Nxt to Bennison Super Mkt,
16th Main Road, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Bangalore 560041
Call:9343212122, 9343030003, email@example.com
jayanagar 4th block
Send Message Phone: 9343212122
Report this ad