PMP Training in Washington:
GreyCampus brings to you a highly interactive 4-day training and certification program for the PMP certification exam at Washington.
May - Weekend - 24th, 25th and 31st May 2014 & 1st Jun, 2014
May - Weekday - 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th May, 2014
The Project Management Guidelines, Methodologies, tools and techniques, and the entire framework of 10 knowledge areas, 5 process groups, and the entire 47 Processes provide you with a more holistic view of project management, enriching your knowledge, and earning you the prestigious PMP credential.
• 4-Day training delivered by experienced instructors already holding the PMP credential
• 90-Day Online Self-Paced Learning program
• Candidates get a copy of the book Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) version 5
• 35 - PDU (contact hour) certificate that is required for applying to the PMP Certification Exam
• A Tool Kit of 15 commonly used tools and templates for Project Managers
• 3 solved sample tests based on the exact pattern of the PMP Certification Exam
• Memory Joggers for last-minute preparation in the form of 300 cards
• Section-wise practice tests
• Small Batch Size for increased individual interaction with the Instructor.
• 30 Day Instructor Help line from our faculty after training (during your PMP Preparation).
•We’re a Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. ID 3871) of PMI, USA
•We provide a pre-approved 35-Contact Hour certificate that is mandatory to take up the PMP exam
•Our courses provide a high quality, interactive learning experience
•The entire content of the training program(s) conform to the exact specifications of the PMBoK version 5
•We also offer a 30-day dedicated online instructor helpline to help you out on your queries after the training program
For more information:
Contact us: Megan Walsh | Training Coordinator | +1 347 994 9941 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Report this ad