The one-year Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Journalism & Media Communication combines coursework on journalism and the media industry with a professional media internship.
• Admission Form Available at http://www.sac.ac.in/online-application-form.asp
• Course Commence - August 2014 onwards
• Course Duration - 12 Months
• Fees -INR 2,15,000 /-
• Qualification: Graduates from any discipline (Arts, Commerce or Science)
• People who are currently working, but want to do their career in the media
• Good academic record
• Good command over English
• Competent writing and communication skills
• Interest in current news and events
For more details visit http://www.sac.ac.in/applied_journalism.asp
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication (SACAC) is a centre for creative learning in arts and communication. SACAC offers Post Graduate Diploma in Film & Video Production, Direction & Screenplay Writing, Motion Picture Editing, Digital Cinematography, Sound Recording & Design, Audio Engineering & Music Production, Creative Photography, Advertising & Public Relations, Applied Journalism & Media Communication and Digital Media Communication. It also provides short term courses in Digital Still Photography, Creative Writing, Copy Writing, Script Writing, Social Media Marketing, Self Expression and Exploration, Painting and Sketching, Audio Engineering and Music Production.