Skanda Nirvana_Villas and plots Available For BOoking on Marathahalli ORR

Skanda Nirvana_Villas and plots Available For BOoking on Marathahalli ORR
Details:
Published 06-08-13
Publisher

jai

Location: Home Location
Marathahalli ORR Behind Cessna Tech park,bangalore,karnataka
7259401839
3

Description

BBMP Approved Skanda Nirvana_Villa AND PLOTS Project, located on Marathahalli ORR (Behind Cessna Tech park)
Nearest Schools:Delhi Public School, St. Peter’s International School, India International School, TISB, New Horizon Gurukul, Indus International School etc…

Project is located with convenient facilities like Metro Rail, BMTC, Satellite Ring Roads, Malls, Shopping centers, Schools

One good part is that only 38% of the site land will be developed into homes,the fact that builder is leaving 62% land as lung space,
Approvals:BBMP | BDA

Banks Issuing Home loans in Skanda Nirvana.

Corporation Bank · Bank of Baroda · HDFC Bank · Axis Bank · LIC Housing Finance Ltd · State Bank of India · HSBC,

1) 30x40 -3 BHK –SBA -1538- Total price –Rs.1,13,75912

2) 30x50- 3 BHK- SBA – 1876 – Total price – Rs.1,40,48024

3) 40x35 -3 BHK – SBA -1538 – Total Price – Rs.1,24,75912

4) 40x60 -4 BHK – SBA -2800 – Total Price – Rs.2,17,92200

IMP NOTE:INTERESTED PROPERTY BUYERS ONLY REPLY ME




Search

Help & Support

Please write to us if you need any further information.
support@ads4world.com